Easter is a time of joy, family, and traditions. It’s also a time when the kids are on school holiday, which means parents have to get a little creative to keep the boredom at bay.
If you’re looking for a fun activity to do with your kids this Easter, then look no further than Mall of the North.
Of course, Easter wouldn’t be complete without an Easter egg hunt – and Mall of the North is going all out on the family fun. The hunt is open to all shoppers and is an opportunity to find 20 hidden ‘eggs’ at participating stores for a chance to win a fabulous shopping voucher valued at R 2000.
After you’re done hunting for eggs, there are a host of other fun activities to keep you and the family happily occupied during the school holidays – and the many long weekends coming up soon.
Here are some of our favourite ways to pass the time:
1. Get creative with easter crafts: You can try your hand at painting Easter eggs or make cute bunny masks using paper plates and craft paper.
2. Whip up some tasty treats: Have a baking day with your kids and make some yummy Easter-themed treats like hot cross buns or cupcakes with pastel-coloured frosting.
3. Decorate Easter eggs: Decorating Easter eggs is always a fun activity! You can try different designs and colours to make each egg unique.
4. Have a movie marathon: Grab some popcorn, cuddle up on the couch, and watch some Easter-themed movies like Hop or Peter Rabbit.
5. Enjoy a picnic outdoors: Head to a local park or nature reserve with your kids and have a picnic in the sunshine. Bring some Easter-themed snacks and enjoy the beautiful autumn weather!
Remember, the most important thing is to have fun and create some special memories with your family. Happy Easter!